Homework Grade 5
Homework for January, 22nd (5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4)
January, 24th (5.5)
***Don't forget to ask a signature for your exam Double Trouble. Take a picture of the signature and send it on Seesaw.***
1) Study Past Tense rules. Here are the links :
Optional 2) Read the following text, answer the questions in your notebook or on your Ipad and send it on Seesaw. You can also watch the story :
Homework for December, 18th (5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4)
Homework for December, 21th (5.5)
******READING EXAM ON DOUBLE TROUBLE *********
5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4 December, 18th
5.5 December, 15th
1) Study the rules for plural nouns. You can try the exercises.
2) Read a second time the story Double Trouble (SB p. 24). Reading exam : December, 18th (5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4) / December, 15th (5.5)
You can practice your question words with the question on History of pizza (SB p. 16-17) and the questions below.
History of pizza
3) You can watch these little videos!
Homework for December, 7th (5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4)
Homework for December, 12th (5.5)
1) Study adjectives. You can try the exercise Opposite for enrichment.
2) Read the following text and answer the questions in your notebook or on your ipad :
3) Optional : Let's watch a recipe show
Homework for November, 27th (5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4)
Homework for November, 30th (5.5)
1) Study the present tense rule (negative sentence). You can practice with these 3 exercises :
2) Optional : Read and answer the questions
3) Optional : You can watch hero dogs (assistance dogs) documentary
Homework for November, 16th (5.2 / 5.3/ 5.4)
Homework for November, 21st (5.5)
Don't forget the signature (your exam : Terry Fox). You have to send the signature on Seesaw or show it to me next English class.
1) Study the present tense rule ( "S" with he / she / it). You can practice with these 3 exercises :
2) Optional : Let's read! Read the text below and answer the questions :
3) Optional : If you want to watch a new TV series, here is Odd Squad. Odd Squad follows two young agents, Olive and Otto, who are part of an agency that seeks to save the day using math when odd things happen. There is a site and you can follow the episodes on You Tube. Here are the links.
Homework for November, 6th (5.2 - 5.3 - 5.4)
Homework for November, 10th (5.5)
1) Read the poem and illustrate each part. You can illustrate the parts in your notebook, you can use "Show Me" (app on your ipad), "Seesaw (app on your ipad) or you can create a video on Imovie using pictures from the web. Have fun!! Don't forget to send your work on Seesaw!
2) Optional : Grammar Sheets, complete these sheets.
Homework for October, 26th
1) Terry Fox Reading Exam October, 26th
You can use your blue booklet, your pink booklet and the book for the exam.
Revise your question words who, what, when, where, why
Optional : You can try this little text about Terry Fox
You can watch the video (a second time)
2) Study pronouns (subject and object pronouns)
Homework for October, 17th
1) Read the text about Terry Fox (blue document in your binder) and answer the questions.
Homework for October 4th
1) You will have a written exam on September 27th (Your preferences - pictures on your notebook).
2) You will have a reading exam on September 29th. You can practise the exam with the sheets : Julien and The Right Stuff (OPTIONAL). Here are the sheets.
2) Study the verb to be and to have. Here are some exercises :
Homework for September 22nd
1- Download the app Kids'n'code for extra activities, here is the icon :
2- Optional : page on verb to be - to have