Homework for January, 22nd (6.1 and 6.3)
January, 23rd (6.2)
1) Read Bats past midnight chapters 1 to 4 (p. 3 to 34) and complete Bats past midnight student booklet (yellow document - chapters 1 to 4 only .... Look at the questions before you read, sometimes you have to make some predictions). I will give you time in class to read and work on your document. Here is the document :
2) Don't forget to memorize your song !!!! You can perform (in front of the class or just record yourself with your partner whenever you're ready!)
3) Optional : If ever you don't know what to do ....... Here is a great tv show. Twelve remarkable Canadians kids will compete in spectacular intelligence challenges. Follow them!
May the magic of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season!!! -xxx-
Homework for December, 18th (6.1 and 6.3)
December, 19th (6.2)
1) Study irregular verbs (Keep to Sing) You will have a little quiz next day 1 (6.1 and 6.3) and next day 2 (6.2). Here are some exercises. You can also practise on Quizlet, here is the link.
2) Practice your song The Secret Door
Here is the link :
3) Let's learn about There is and There are
Homework for December, 7th (6.1 and 6.3)
December, 10th (6.2)
1) Study irregular verbs (fly to hold). You will have a little quiz next day 1 - December, 7th (6.1 and 6.3) and next day 2 - December, 10th (6.2). Here are some exercises. You can also practice on Quizlet, here is the link.
2) You will have a reading exam on :
6.1 : December, 4th
6.2 : December, 3rd
6.3 : November, 29th
You can revise your question words (who, what, when, where, why). Use this link:
3) Story ! Read this story (practice your pronunciation and your mood - scary voice). Take a picture, draw or use an app to represent the story and record your voice. Send your work on Seesaw.
Homework for November, 26th (6.1 and 6.3)
November, 27th (6.2)
1) Study irregular verbs (deal to find). You will have a little quiz next day 1 - November, 26th (6.2 and 6.3) and next day 2 - November, 27th (6.1). Here are some exercises. You can also practice on Quizlet, here is the link.
2) Invent a story using the verbs from the first picture or you can try this little story from a wonderful student!!! Thank you Melicia for your precious help!
3) Watch this little video about tense.
Optional : If you have Netflix, you can follow this uncredible series called Unfortunate Events. Here is the trailer :
Homework for November, 16th (6.2 and 6.3)
November, 17th (6.1)
Don't forget the signature (your 2 exams : Video Game (written production) and Pop Quiz #3). You have to send the signatures on Seesaw.
1) Let's read! Read the story below and answer the questions.
2) Study irregular verbs (awake to cut) You will have a little quiz next day 1 (6.1 and 6.3) and next day 2 (6.2). Here are some exercises. You can also practice on Quizlet, here is the link.
3) Optional : Watch The Winchester Mansion documentary and learn about this strange house.
Homework for November, 5th (6.1 and 6.3)
November, 6th (6.2)
1) Study Verbs Past tense - negative rule and revise the simple past rule. You will have a Pop Quiz :
November, 5th (6.1 and 6.3)
November, 6th (6.2)
2) Read this story and enrich it with adjectives. Use the link below for words or the white document p. Don't forget to send me your work on Seesaw.
Optional 3) Watch Scooby Halloween episode. Happy Halloween!!
Homework for October, 25th (6.1 and 6.3)
October, 26th (6.2)
1) Verbs Past tense (regular verbs). Study the rule Past Tense Verbs (regular verbs only). Here is the rule and the exercises :
2) Read the story A Haunted Halloween and answer the following questions.
1) Who is in the haunted house ?
2) Who are the main characters ?
3) How old are David and Jessica?
4) When does the story happen ?
5) Where does David and Jessica enter ?
6) Find 5 regular verbs (ed) in the past.
Here is the story :
3) Watch this video. And you, how will you dress up for Halloween? Do you like Halloween ? What is your favorite candy ? Complete the survey below.
Homework for October, 16th (6.1 and 6.3)
October, 17th (6.2)
1) Don't forget to show your 2 Pop Quizzes to your parents and ask them to sign them. Send me the signatures on Seesaw.
3) Let's revise the rule for the articles a and an. Then, let's practice!
4) OPTIONAL You can watch this video for fun.
Homework for October, 3rd (6.1 and 6.3)
October, 4th (6.2)
1) Negative form - Revise the negative form grammar lesson (down here).
You will have a Pop Quiz next :
October, 3rd (6.1 and 6.3)
October, 4th (6.2)
2) Let's watch Pros and Cons of cell phone use. Write your own list of pros and cons (3 for each) in your notebook, on your ipad or create a video of your list. Send me your work on Seesaw :)
3) Optional : Smarter Phone (Life Hacks for kids) Try them at home!
Homework for September 21st (6.1 and 6.3)
September 26th (6.2)
1) You will have a reading comprehension exam :
6.1 - October, 1st
6.2 - September, 28th
6.3 - September, 27th
Here is a text if you want to practise.
2) Study the verbs to be and to have. You will have a pop quiz :
6.1 - September, 21st
6.2 - September, 25th
6.3 - September, 21st
Here are some exercises :
Optional : 3) Here is a quiz on video games. You can try it when you have time. Write your answers on a sheet and correct yourself at the end of the quiz.
Homework for September 12th (6.1 and 6.3)
September 13th (6.2)
1- Practise your question words (who, what, when where, why, ...) Follow the steps to get to the link : 1) Click on Grammar 2) Question Words
2- Watch these little videos when you're free. The second is a quiz. Try it!!