Homework for June, 7th
1- Finish your book Roller Girl
2- Reading exam (on Roller Girl) June, 8th
3- Don't forger you material for your hacky sack during the week
Homework for May, 29th
1- Bring your material for your hacky sack :
old socks 1 cup of Rice sewing thread sewing needle
Homework for May, 16th
1- Watch the Roller Girl book trailer
2- You can start reading the book Roller Girl (We will work on it in class)
3- Complete the blue sheet (How do you play)
Homework for May, 5th
Let's play with vocabulary !!
Homework for April, 25th
1- Reading exam (New Jeans) April, 13th
2- Common and Proper Nouns
3- Read Earth Day and answer the questions in your notebook
Homework for April, 12th
1- Read the story New Jeans (sheets)
2- Answer the questions
Homework for April, 3rd
1) Study adjectives and plural nouns. You will have a little quiz on plural nouns April, 4th.
2) Read the text. Circle the verbs in past tense.
Homework for March, 22nd
1) Study Past Tense (irregular verbs), the list is in your activity book p.120 (last column).
You can also use Quizlet if you want. You will have a little quiz on March, 22nd.
2) Exam (directions and timetable) on March, 23rd. Here is an exercise if you want to practise.
3) If you want to watch a new TV series, here is Odd Squad. Odd Squad follows two young agents, Olive and Otto, who are part of an agency that seeks to save the day using math when odd things happen. There is a site and you can follow the episodes on You Tube. Here are the links.
Homework for March, 10th
1) Study Past Tense (irregular verbs), the list is in your activity book p. 120. You can also use Quizlet if you want.
You can watch Annedroids. Annedroids is a Canadian live action children's television series. Meet Anne, a genius scientist who has invented and built her own robots in a secret junkyard laboratory ... Enjoy your Spring Break !!
Homework for February, 13th
1) Study Past Tense (irregular verbs), the list is in your activity book p. 120. You can also use Quizlet if you want. You will have a little quiz on February, 13th.
2) Let's review Pronouns and Articles. Here are 2 exercises to complete if you need it so! You can write your answers in your notebook.
Homework for December, 19th
1) Study adjectives. You can try the exercise Opposite for enrichment.
2) Read the following text and answer the questions in your notebook. You can also watch the story :
Homework for December, 8th
1) Study the present tense (negative) rule. You will have a little quiz December, 8th
2) Read the following text and answer the questions in your notebook :
Homework for November, 25th
1) Study the present tense rule ( "S" with he / she / it). You can practise with the 3 exercises from the last homework. You will have a little quiz November, 25th.
2) You will film your cooking show on November, 22nd
Optional 3) Read the text and answer the questions with a complete sentence. Here is a copy :
Homework for November, 7th **Reading and Writing Exam Nov., 7th
1) Yellow page / Read the story below (The History of Pizza) and answer the questions (optional - but it helps you with the question words)
2) Study the present tense rule ( "S" with he / she / it). You can practice with these 3 exercises :
Homework for October, 27th
1) Finish the book (The Long Road) and answer sections 2 and 3 in the blue HOMEWORK booklet. Here are the sections. You will have a reading exam next day 1 (October, 27th)
Homework for October, 18th
STUDY PRONOUNS AND THE VERBS (TO BE AND TO HAVE) You will have a little quiz next day 1 (October, 18th)
1) Study pronouns (subject and object pronouns)
2) Study the verbs to be and to have
3) Read p. 1 to 5 (The Long Road) and answer section 1 in your blue HOMEWORK document. Here is a copy :
Homework for October 5th
1) Practise pronouns (subject pronouns, object pronouns)
2) This week, you will have a written exam and the presentation of your pictures (pictures on your notebook). You will practise your presentation in class. I don't want you to memorize it at home. I want to see if you can reuse the vocabulary we saw.
Homework for September 23rd
1) You will have a reading exam on September 23rd. You can practise the exam with the sheet Passing the Time(OPTIONAL). You have this sheet in your binder. If not, here is the sheet.
2) Study the verb to be and to have. Here are some exercises (OPTIONAL) :
Here are the pictures (Erudite, Seesaw and Puffin), 3 free apps you can download.
Homework for September 14th
1- Paste 7 to 9 pictures of your preferences on your notebook
Here are the categories : animal, sport, song, movie, food, dessert, season,
music group, school subject, chocolate bar, dream vacation, colour, ...
2- Optional : page on verb to be - to have
Verb TO BE Verb TO HAVE