Homework for June, 3rd
1- Complete de yellow document on Michael Jordan
2- Reading exam on Michael Jordan (June, 1st)
3- Bring your Terry Fox (The long road) Book or the blue document based on Terry Fox
4- Bring your material for your hacky sack :
old socks 1 cup of Rice sewing thread sewing needle
Homework for May, 18 th
1- Read the book Michael Jordan
2- Complete the blue sheet "How do you play"
Homework for May, 9th
Let's play with vocabulary !!
Homework for April, 27th
1- Reading exam (New Jeans) April, 21st
2- Common and Proper Nouns
3- Read Earth Day and answer the questions in your notebook
For April, 18th
1- Read the story New Jeans
2- Answer the questions
3- Reading exam (New Jeans) on April, 18th
4- Signature (exam directions/timetable) on Seesaw
Homework for April, 5th
1) Study adjectives and plural nouns. You will have a little quiz on plural nouns April, 5th.
2) Read the text. Circle the verbs in past tense.
Homework for March, 24th
1) Study Past Tense (irregular verbs), the list is in your activity book p.120 (last column).
You can also use Quizlet if you want. You will have a little quiz on March, 24th.
2) Exam (directions and timetable) on March, 20th. Here is an exercise if you want to practise.
3) If you want to watch a new TV series, here is Odd Squad. Odd Squad follows two young agents, Olive and Otto, who are part of an agency that seeks to save the day using math when odd things happen. There is a site and you can follow the episodes on You Tube. Here are the links.
Homework for March, 9th
1) Study Past Tense (irregular verbs), the list is in your activity book p. 120. You can also use Quizlet if you want.
You can watch Annedroids. Annedroids is a Canadian live action children's television series. Meet Anne, a genius scientist who has invented and built her own robots in a secret junkyard laboratory ... Enjoy your Spring Break !!!
Homework for February, 15th
1) Study Past Tense (irregular verbs), the list is in your activity book p. 120. You can also use Quizlet if you want. You will have a little quiz on February, 15th.
2) Let's review Pronouns and Articles. Here are 2 exercises to complete if you need it so! You can write your answers in your notebook.
3) Let's vote !! Watch these 2 episodes from Pets 101 and tell me which animal is your favorite!