Homework for November, 10th
1) Read the poem and illustrate each part. You can illustrate the parts in your notebook, you can use "Show Me" (app on your ipad), "Seesaw (app on your ipad) or you can create a video on Imovie using pictures from the web. Have fun!! Don't forget to send your work on Seesaw!
2) Optional : Grammar Sheets, complete these sheets.
Homework for October, 31st
1) Terry Fox Reading Exam November, 2nd
You can use your blue booklet, your pink booklet and the book for the exam.
Revise your question words who, what, when, where, why
Optional : You can try this little text about Terry Fox
You can watch the video (a second time)
2) Study pronouns (subject and object pronouns)
Homework for October, 20th
1) Read the text about Terry Fox (blue document in your binder) and answer the questions.
Homework for October 11th
1) You will have a reading exam on October 2nd. You can practise the exam with the sheets : Julien and The Right Stuff (OPTIONAL). Here are the sheets.
2) Study the verb to be and to have. Here are some exercises :
Homework for September 28th
1- Download the app Kids'n'code for extra activities, here is the icon :
2- Optional : page on verb to be - to have (purple page)
LET'S WATCH SOME VIDEOS ON THE VERBS TO BE AND TO HAVE.